Inflammation is not a bad thing, when we are sick or have an injury. But, a long-term inflammation process in the body is what causes the damage. It produces autoimmune problems, were your body is attacking itself and leads to problems like: high blood pressure, diabetes, celiac disease, asthma, arthritis, heart disease, GERD, rheumatoid arthritis, eczema and the list goes on and on. A lot of these diseases all have one thing in common: inflammation. I talk to my patients about an anti inflammatory diet and foods all the time. I been asked so many times, Changing the way you eat can make you feel better. But most importantly you will heal faster. Your diet should consist of fresh fruits and vegetables, low red meat and a lot of omega 3’s. To start here is my list of my top 10 anti-inflammatory foods.
1. Ginger– nature’s way of breaking down toxins in organs
2. Pineapple– bromelain, enzyme, stops blood plates for sticking together
3. Green Leafy Vegetables– Vit. A, C, K and rich in antioxidants protect the body.
4. Turmeric– Curcumin – anti-inflammatory component more potent than aspirin and ibuprofen
5. Flax Seeds– omega 3 and phytonutrients, excellent for cell health
6. Chia Seeds– reverses inflammation and lower blood pressure
7. Broccoli– vitamins & flavonoids work together to fight inflammation
8. Blue berries– powerful flavonoids that fight inflammation
9. Bone Broth– minerals that the body can absorb easily, glucosamine chondroitin
10. Fish– omega 3’s most potent form helps reduce inflammation
What can members do?
Members can follow each other, write and reply to comments and receive blog notifications. Each member gets their own personal profile page that they can customize.
You can make any member of your blog a writer so they can write posts for your blog. Adding multiple writers is a great way to grow your content and keep it fresh and diversified.
Here’s how to do it:
Head to your Member’s Page
Search for the member you want to make a writer
Click on the member’s profile
Click the 3 dot icon ( ⠇) on the Follow button
Select Set as Writer